Cloud based services are generally associated with scenarios in which individuals or corporate customers consume the service using common cloud offerings, such as SaaS (Software as a service), PaaS (Platform as a service) and IaaS (Infrastructure as a service). We provide the following cloud services:
- Cloud Integration. This is the process of configuring multiple application programs to share data in the cloud.
- Cloud Computing. Which is an information technology (IT) paradigm, a model for enabling ubiquitous access to shared pools of configurable resources which can be rapidly provisioned with minimal management effort, over the Internet.
- Cloud Storage. A model of data storage in which the digital data is stored in logical pools, the physical storage spans multiple servers and the physical environment is typically owned and managed by a hosting company.
- Application Integration. The process of bringing data or a function from one application program together with that of another application program
- Migrating between cloud providers(e.g. Azure, Amazon)
- Provide secure transaction of data to the cloud
- Provide secure storage of data in the cloud
- Support secure systems in the cloud